- Develop and implement employee selection or placement programs.
- Analyze job requirements and content to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Observe and interview workers to obtain information about the physical, mental, and educational requirements of jobs as well as information about aspects such as job satisfaction.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge or to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
- Identify training and development needs.
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, or motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection. (Using onet26)
Projections Quick View:
Five: Extensive Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)