Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Receive and store supplies.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection. (Using onet27)
Projections Quick View:
High School Diploma
One: Little or No Preparation Needed
Moderately Low ($17,000 - $27,999)