Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Record details of attendance, sales, receipts, reservations, or repair activities.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Keep informed of shut-down and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Direct patrons to rides, seats, or attractions.
- Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection. (Using onet26)
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
Less than a High School Diploma
One: Little or No Preparation Needed
Moderately Low ($17,000 - $27,999)