- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Supervise assemblers and train employees on job procedures.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection. (Using onet26)
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
National: No Data
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed